Hampshire Treasures

Volume 3 ( Hart and Rushmoor)

Page 148 - Odiham

 Previous page (Volume 3, Page 147) Next page (Volume 3, Page 149)

Description and DateRemarksProtectionGrid Ref. and
Punchcard No.
Buildings
King Street. Large group of former brewery buildings of King and Palmers Brewery. Main buildings to west built of brick, circa 1800. Kilns of same date. Maltings to east carry name of William King, licenced maltster. Ref: Gazetteer of Hampshire Breweries, (Tighe), p.98.     C.A.
SU 741 510
2013 200
Racecourse (Site)
Bartley Heath. The site of Odiham Racecourse 1760-1875. Centred on grid reference.     SU 726 530
2013 180
 Previous page (Volume 3, Page 147) Next page (Volume 3, Page 149)