Hampshire Treasures

Volume 6 ( East Hampshire)

Page 175 - Headley

Previous page (Volume 6, Page 174) Previous page (Volume 6, Page 174) Next page (Volume 6, Page 177) Next page (Volume 6, Page 177)

Some eight miles south-east of Alton, between Bordon and Grayshott, Headley is a large village surrounded by heaths and downs with the open heather slopes of Headley Down. The church was rebuilt in 1936 after a fire and has a rugged castellated fifteenth century tower.

Please use "Next page" to see Hampshire Treasures entries for Headley.

Previous page (Volume 6, Page 174) Previous page (Volume 6, Page 174) Next page (Volume 6, Page 177) Next page (Volume 6, Page 177)