Hampshire Treasures

Volume 7 ( Havant)

Page 43 - Hart Plain

Previous page (Volume 7, Page 41) Previous page (Volume 7, Page 41) Next page (Volume 7, Page 45) Next page (Volume 7, Page 45)

Originally part of the parish of Catherington, Hart plain lies to the north west of Waterlooville. Hart Plain House formerly stood in grounds extending to the London Road. In 1910 the land was sold and Hart Plain Estate grew rapidly.

In 1973 development commenced on Wecock Farm, an estate for Portsmouth Council tenants.

Please use "Next page" to see Hampshire Treasures entries for Hart Plain.

Previous page (Volume 7, Page 41) Previous page (Volume 7, Page 41) Next page (Volume 7, Page 45) Next page (Volume 7, Page 45)