Hampshire County Council complies with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal details will only be used to supply requested information. The details will be shared with our agents for processing purposes only and will not be shared with any other organisation.

" " Privacy Statement

Maps feedback

Please do not use this form to report a problem with a right of way.
This form should be used for feedback on the online maps facility only.

To report a problem with a right of way please go to Report a problem form

Your name

Please leave your email if you want a reply

Your feedback