Countryside Access Team

Castle Avenue
SO23 8UL
tel 0845 6035636 call charges

Reporting a problem

Use these pages to report any problems that you may have found on Hampshire's rights of way. Please refer to the rights of way maps for any further details.

The problem report will be acknowledged and will give you the contact details of the person dealing with your report. The problem will be dealt with according to our priority guidelines.

We will ask for your contact details. This is so that we can get in touch with you if we should need any additional information.