Along with the Leader, these roles make up the County Council’s Cabinet, who make decisions together on strategic issues. Each Executive Member on the Cabinet is responsible and publicly accountable for decisions made on the council services that are within their portfolio. These changes are designed to ensure the Local Authority is strongly placed to respond to present and future challenges.
Adults’ Health and Care:
- Executive Lead Member, Cllr Liz Fairhurst; and
- Executive Member, Cllr Jan Warwick
- Executive Lead Member, Cllr Edward Heron; and
- Executive Member, Cllr Steve Forster
- Executive Lead Member, Cllr Nick Adams-King; and
- Executive Member, Cllr Russell Oppenheimer,
Hampshire 2050 and Corporate Services:
- Leader, Cllr Rob Humby; and
- Deputy Leader, Cllr Roz Chadd
Cllr Kirsty North will continue as Cabinet Member for HR, Performance, Communications and Inclusion and Diversity.