Graham AllenDirector of Adults' Health and Care and Deputy Chief Executive
The Director of Adults’ Health and Care is responsible for enabling the people of Hampshire to stay well and live independently, providing support to the most vulnerable within our communities.
- Providing adult social care support to the most vulnerable adults, including the elderly, those with learning disabilities, people with physical disabilities, and those living with mental health issues either through direct provision, or via commissioned services.
- Safeguarding and protecting the most vulnerable adults.
- Improving preventative services and delivering earlier intervention.
- Promoting the health and wellbeing of Hampshire residents through social care and public health services, working with partners including the NHS, local voluntary and community organisations and district councils.
- Reducing health inequalities across the county and improving access to services by supporting and enabling people to take control of their health, and where needed, through directly commissioned services.