Jac BroughtonDirector of People and Organisation
The Director of People and Organisation is responsible for supporting frontline services and employees across Hampshire County Council and Shared Service partners. See a diagram of our Shared Services Partnerships. They lead on planning and delivering the people and organisational strategies across the council.
- Chief People Officer for Hampshire County Council.
- Legal Services.
- Provision of health and safety, corporate risk, corporate resilience, and emergency planning, making sure that the organisation is adhering to the necessary protocols and can maintain operational delivery.
- Human Resources, Leadership and Management Development, Organisational Development and Organisational People Strategy.
- Central communications and engagement and performance services.
- The promotion of inclusion, health and wellbeing.
- Chief Executive's Office, the Leader's Office and associated functions.