The proposals within this consultation seek to continue to deliver effective services, within a reduced budget, by:
- making operational changes to supported passenger transport services (including supported bus services, Dial-a-Ride, Call & Go, Taxishare and Minibus Group hire services),
- removing some enhancements to the Concessionary Travel Scheme currently funded by the County Council, and
- increasing the contributions users pay for some services.
The County Council would continue to meet its statutory duties and to work in partnership with bus operators to secure good commercial bus network coverage for Hampshire within the resources available.
This consultation is open from Monday 30 May 2022 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 24 July 2022.
Note that responses received after this time will not be included in the findings report.
The findings of the consultation will be published and presented to the Executive Lead Member for Economy, Transport and Environment later in 2022. Feedback will help to inform any decision by the County Council on the proposed changes to supported passenger transport services and the Concessionary Travel Scheme in Hampshire.
How to have your say
Before giving your views, we ask you to read the consultation Information Pack.
There is also an Easy Read version of the Information Pack.
You are invited to give your views on the proposals to change supported passenger transport services and the Concessionary Travel Scheme in Hampshire.
Complete the online Response Form to give us your views.
- If you prefer to complete the Response Form offline, a printable version of the form is available.
- If you require a paper copy of the Information Pack or the Response Form, or if you have any queries about the consultation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0300 555 1388*.
- You can also email your response directly to Hampshire County Council using the email address email@example.com.
This Information Pack and the Response Form are available in other formats such as easy read, large print, audio and Braille. To obtain an alternative format, please email Hampshire County Council at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0300 555 1388*.
* Calls from a landline will be charged at the local rate, although mobile phone charges may vary.
Hampshire County Council is collecting information through this consultation in order to understand views on proposals to change its supported passenger transport services, and Concessionary Travel Scheme.
The information you provide in your response is being collected for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest in the exercise of official authority vested in the County Council. Responses will be used to understand views and perceived impacts of the potential options. All data will remain within the UK/EEA, and will only be shared with third parties where they are undertaking data processing on behalf of Hampshire County Council. Personal information will be held securely for two years, after which it will be deleted or destroyed. Your response to this consultation will be taken as consent for your data to be used in this way.
You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you. Please see our Data Protection page for further details. You can contact the County Council’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office.