Consultation open from midday on Monday 12 March 2018 and will close at midnight on Sunday 3 June 2018.
Hampshire County Council is holding a 12 week consultation to gather views on proposed changes for its Short Break Activities Programme. This consultation is an opportunity for people to inform the future of Hampshire’s Short Break Activities Programme. This consultation seeks your feedback on a number of proposals for different ways that the Short Break Activities Programme could be provided from April 2019 onwards.
The proposed changes aim to maintain an effective programme, within a reduced budget, that provides good quality breaks for parents and carers of disabled children, while providing fun and educational opportunities for the children and young people receiving them.
We will publish the results of this consultation on this website. The findings from the consultation will be presented to the Executive Lead Member for Children’s Services, for consideration when making decisions, later in the year, about what will be available through Hampshire’s Short Break Activities Programme and how it will be accessed from April 2019.
Ways to respond
- Consultation Information Pack
- Consultation Information Pack easy read version
- Consultation Paper Response Form
- Consultation Response Form easy read version
The Information Pack is available in large print, audio and Braille formats. To obtain an alternative format, or if you have any queries about this consultation, email email@example.com or phone 0300 555 1384.
Find out more
- Online and telephone question and answer session: The County Council held one question and answer session on 10 April, and there is a second on 29 May. In these sessions, members of the public are able to ask questions about the proposals either online via their computer or by telephone. To take part in one of these sessions please complete the question and answer session booking form. Details about how to log in, or the number to call to access the session will be sent to all those who are registered nearer the time.
- Consultation events: see the events given below