Order a copy civil partnership certificate
For Hampshire events only
We cannot supply certificates for Frimley Park, Portsmouth or Southampton events. See Order a copy certificate for alternative contacts.
Overseas customersWe supply certificates to UK addresses only. Note also that some overseas applicants may not be able to make online payments. We therefore suggest you order your certificate from the General Register Office .
- You need to provide
- exact name of the register office or other building where the civil partnership took place
- date of the civil partnership
- names of both parties at the time of the civil partnership
- addresses of both parties at the time of the civil partnership
For a full certificate, both addresses of the parties at the time of formation are needed. If the addresses are not known an extract will be issued.
- Standard service
- cost: £11 per certificate
- delivered within 15 working days
- sent by 2nd class post
- Order online
- Priority service
- cost: £35 per certificate
- issued within 24 hours (Monday to Friday, excludes public holidays)
- sent by 1st class post
- allow delivery time in addition to stated issue time
- option to collect from Hampshire Record Office, Winchester, SO23 8TH
- if the entry cannot be identified, only the certificate fee of £11 is refundable