Order a copy civil partnership certificate
For civil partnerships registered in Portsmouth, Southampton and on the Isle of Wight contact
- You need to provide
- the exact name of the register office or other building where the civil partnership took place
- date of the civil partnership
- full names of both parties at the time of the civil partnership
- names of the witnesses if known
- addresses of both parties at the time of the formation of the civil partnership
If addresses are unknown an extract certificate can be issued. Extract certificates do not show the addresses of either party.
Copy certificates cost £10.
- Order online
- Order by telephone
Phone 0300 555 1392
- Priority Service
If you need a copy certificate in a hurry use our Priority Service. We will search our records for the required entry and issue a copy certificate within 24 hours of receiving your order (Monday to Friday) provided you have supplied sufficient information for identification. Please note that delivery time is not included within the 24 hours.
We will despatch your certificate by 1st class post or you can collect it from Hampshire Record Office, Winchester (Monday to Friday).
This service costs £23 including search and certificate.
If for any reason the certificate cannot be issued, the cost of the certificate (£10) will be refunded. The search fee of £13 is non-refundable.