Report a change to a licensed venue

Changes I need to report

Please tell us if anything changes during the term of your licence:

  • change of ownership
  • change of name
  • change of layout
Report changes

Please write to us at or Hampshire Registration, Castle Hill, High Street, Winchester, SO23 8UH

Adding new rooms

You can't add additional rooms to your existing license. You must apply and pay for a new license.

Applying for an approved venue license