Set your business apartwith the Trading Standards stamp of approval.
What is Buy With Confidence?
- The approved trader scheme owned, managed and delivered by Trading Standards
- Not for profit; run for the benefit of our members and their customers
- Nationwide; supported by over 50 local authorities
Why should you apply?
- To reassure customers your business is legal, honest and fair
- Outstanding value: membership starts from only £21 per month**
- Our Trading Standards accreditation provides customer confidence
What are the key benefits?
- A website listing that promotes your business
- Use of the Buy With Confidence logo on your stationery, website, vehicles, etc
- Legal advice and assistance from Trading Standards
- Marketing materials and customer feedback service
Here's what our members say...
" Being approved by Trading Standards allows us to confidently communicate that what we do is right and fair. We appreciate the one to one support, the expert advice and the guidance which helps us and our customers. We regularly receive comments on some of the practises we've employed thanks to suggestions made by the Buy With Confidence team."
" We've been a Buy With Confidence member for 5 years. We chose this scheme over other similar ones as we believe it suits our profile better; the quality of leads have been excellent. We are extremely happy with our membership and proud to be associated with Trading Standards."
*Closing date for online applications is 31st December 2018. Applicants should quote the discount code ‘50A10M’ in the ‘BWC Reference’ section of the application form. Applicants must be successfully approved by 31st March 2019 to receive the 10% discount off their first year’s membership. Offer only applicable to businesses based in the following local authority areas: Hampshire County Council, Southampton City Council, Portsmouth City Council, Buckinghamshire County Council, Surrey County Council, East Sussex County Council, Kent County Council, West Berkshire Council, Reading Borough Council or Slough Borough Council. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
**Based on businesses with 1-5 employees who pay an annual membership fee of £250 (exc. VAT). This does not include the one-off application fee.