Are you eligible?
Our customers include:
- Local authority schools, care homes, libraries
- Hampshire County Council departments
- Police, fire and rescue services
- Colleges of further and higher education, district councils, independent or Academy schools, community and voluntary organisations
To become a customer of County Supplies you must be a Non-Profit Making Organisation. Under the terms of the Local Government (Goods & Services) Act 1970 we are able to supply customers who operate other than for profit. For some specific types of organisation, eligibility applies as follows:
- Independent and Academy schools: eligible when registered as a charity and/or operating on a non-profit making basis
- Nursing and retirement homes: eligible when operating as a registered care provider on a non-profit making basis
- Play and nursery groups: eligible if a member of the Pre-school Learning Alliance (formally PPA)
- Youth organisation: eligible if affiliated to the National Council of Voluntary Youth Organisations
- Religious or church body: not eligible, except where community groups meet or education is provided
We deliver to customers within Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. Our range also extends to some parts of Berkshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Dorset and Wiltshire. To be eligible to become a customer you must be located within one of these areas. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
If you are eligible to open an account with County Supplies, please complete our online application form.