The data you provide to HTM will be treated in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
- Your data will be used to process your hire booking request and will only be passed on to another organisation (the hire company) in connection with placing your order.
- Your data will be retained for a maximum period of 3 years after the next July 31st. The legal basis for our use of this information is Performance of a Contract.
Accident Damage Reporting
- We collect third party driver details in order to process insurance claims relating to accidental damage of HCC vehicles.
- This data is passed to our insurers for the sole purpose of processing the insurance claim.
- The data is kept within the fleet system for 10 years after the HTM vehicle is disposed, in accordance with regulations of third party personal injury claims.
Workshops (MOT and Service Bookings)
- Your data will only be used in order to process your MOT/service/repair request.
- We retain the data of MOT customers who have given consent in order to send timely MOT reminders. The data is kept until the customer either does not re-book their MOT with HTM or they request to be removed from the reminder list.
- Your data will only be used for the purpose of providing a quotation and SLA.
- Data is retained for the duration of a vehicle contract hire agreement plus 4 years for audit purposes.
- Data from individuals requesting a quote but not taking up a hire agreement is destroyed after 6 months.
MiDAS Driver Training
- Your data is collected in order to provide your MiDAS driver training request. We will use your information for the facilitation of the MiDAS Scheme, providing associated documentation, communicating MiDAS related updates and monitoring and evaluation of the MiDAS scheme.
- We will share this information only with authorised Driver Assessor/Trainers and any MiDAS member organisation that you are associated with, for the purpose of facilitating the MiDAS Scheme, distributing relevant documentation and communicating MiDAS related updates.
- Hampshire County Council and the authorised Driver Assessor/Trainer will keep your personal information for as long as you are a MiDAS Driver plus 6 months after certificate expiry.
D1 Driver Training
- Your data is collected in order to provide your D1 driver training request.
- We will share this information only with authorised Driver Assessor/Trainers.
- Your data will be retained for 1 year after the date of your training.
You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you. Please see our Data Protection page for further details. You can contact the County Council’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office.