HTM manages the Hampshire County Council Courier Service delivering mail across Hampshire, and to Portsmouth and Southampton City Councils
Recorded Delivery Service
The Courier Service offers a Recorded Delivery service for the movement of confidential and sensitive personal files for all County Council locations and schools. Files are signed for on pick-up and on delivery to their destination (for HCC Departments based in central Winchester delivery is to the Post Room).
The service is free of charge. Access can be arranged by emailing email@example.com.
Private and Confidential Mail ServiceTo ensure the safe transportation of confidential documents, and to comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), please follow the steps below:
- Please inform the Courier Service of your requirements
- Label the package clearly and securely using an orange label (or orange paper)
- Please write 'Private and Confidential' in bold letters on the package and then add the address details as follows:
- Addressee name
- Courier route number
- Collar number (Police only)
- Lastly, make the package available to the courier driver
Due to operational requirements we cannot always guarantee next day delivery. However, if you have an urgent requirement please contact the Courier Service who can arrange this for an additional cost.