Our priority is the health and well-being of our staff and customers. Across our five workshops we have put in place a number of measures to help prevent the spread of the virus and keep everyone safe.
- Please adhere to government advice on social distancing when in our reception areas
- In line with government guidance, the wearing of face masks is optional when visiting our reception areas
General hygiene measures:
- All staff practice frequent hand washing and technicians change gloves between work on each vehicle
- Our workshops are regularly cleaned, especially reception areas and common touch points
- Covers are placed on the driving seat, steering wheel, hand brake and gear lever before work is carried out on a vehicle
- Hand wipes and hand sanitizer are available for customers to use at all five workshops
- Customer hand washing facilities are available at Totton, Micheldever and Bishops Waltham
- We encourage customers to use card payments as far as possible
We’re continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it evolves, and strictly following the latest Government guidance. We would like to thank all our customers and staff for their support during these challenging times.
For latest Government guidance, as well as information on how best to keep yourself well and prevent the spread of the virus, see our Coronavirus pages.