Construction Frameworks Conference (24 May 2018)
Royal Horticultural Halls, London
MACE's Terry Spraggett chaired a panel at the Construction Frameworks Conference on the future of construction procurement. He was joined by Keynote speakers including, Keith Heard, Framework Manager, Southern Construction Framework and Chair National Association of Construction Frameworks.
The event covered:
- Help clients achieve Best Value from their procurement and help reduce Capital Costs
- To demonstrate Best Practice in developing and operating Frameworks
- To enable the “Framework” sector to meet, collaborate and discuss
- To allow the public sector to meet framework operators
- To put framework operators and potential bidders together
If you would like more information about the NACF Framework please contact us.
Solace Summit (1-3 November 2017)
Emirates Old Trafford Centre, Manchester
Visit our stand 25 at the Solace Summit in November to find out the latest news on NACF.
Results of NACF Social Value Survey (June 2017)
- The survey clearly shows that NACF Frameworks are delivering Client Social Value expectations from their building projects
- The survey also shows the importance of including Social Value in any building project tenders
- NACF can help and advise on any aspect of Social Value and explain how the frameworks can help further
Educational Building and Development Officers Group (EBDOG) (February 2017)
National Association of Construction Frameworks (NACF). The project sample used in this report comprises 545 projects from across England.
BREXIT Survey Results (February 2017)
View the latest Brexit results, presented by Jon Williams - Southern Construction Framework South West Regional Manager
Compiled by Gabby Stevens - Apprentice for Southern Construction Framework
Market Intelligence for Brexit
This report is presented by Steve Baker, YORhub Frameworks Joint Chair of Operations and Group Manager Construction Management Services East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
Data sets reviewed:
- Markit / Chartered Institute of procurement & supply data
- government Office of National Statistics
- Federation of Master Builders
- NACF market intelligence maps
- samples of contractor feedback.
Southern Construction Framework Supplier Briefing
A Southern Construction Framework Supplier Briefing event will be held for interested main contractors, on 23 April 2014 in Swindon. The briefing will provide further information on the procurement of the new jointly procured framework.
To register to attend this event, please email Artur.Krzyzanski@hants.gov.uk to book a place. Full details ofthe location and timing will be provided to you when it becomes available. Please note that space is likely to be limited so we can only accept a maximum of two representatives from each organisation attending, and all placesmust be pre booked by no later than 16:00 on the 4.3.2014.
Effectiveness of Frameworks
Included in the July 2012 report by the Government Construction Strategy Procurement / Lean Client Task Group is a report on the "Effectiveness of Frameworks". This key report was intended to demonstrate how public frameworks should support the recommended outcomes of the Government Construction Strategy. The NACF has used this report to benchmark the regional frameworks against the recommendations and to ensure that we are stretching ourselves to meet the broadest public requirements for value, and social benefits.