We will use the information to:
- Support communications with you/your organisation regarding expressions of interest, market engagement and potential tendering opportunities;
- Support communications with you/your organisation throughout any tender process your organisation chooses to take part in;
- Support communications with you/your organisation regarding contracts which may be awarded to your organisation;
- Assist us in dealing with any system or tendering queries you/your organisation may have; and
- Raise awareness to you/your organisation of any system updates, developments or any other system related issues.
The legal basis for our use of this information is considered a Public Task in order for the Council to meet the requirements of the UK Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
The County Council’s joint procurement team and e-Procurement system (In-tend) supports the following organisations:
- Hampshire County Council
- Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Hampshire Constabulary (including ACRO)
- Office of the Police Crime Commissioner for Hampshire
We may share your information as appropriate with the Contracting Authority who is leading the procurement. This may be one of the joint working partners named above or another public body where the Council’s e-Tendering system is being used to publish and manage a procurement on behalf of other public bodies.
It is the responsibility of individual account users to maintain and update their own contact information which is registered in the system. Should you leave the employment of the organisation for which you are registered on In-tend, it is the responsibility of you/your employing organisation to remove your contact details from the account. However, should we identify that your contact details are no longer valid, and they have not been removed, we will remove these at the earliest opportunity.
Any personal information you provide as part of a tender submission will be maintained as a record in the system for the duration of the tendering process and then as required as per the Council’s retention policy to support record of the tender process. Your details may also be maintained if a contract is subsequently awarded to your organisation in order to support contract award, implementation and contract management as appropriate. These will be maintained in accordance with the Council’s Retention Policy for contractual documents.
You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you. Please see the Council’s Data Protection webpage for further details You can contact the County Council’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Notice Updated: 28 January 2020