Core services from HCC Property Services
We offer a wealth of experience in project planning, programme shaping, programme and project controls, all key to the success of any project, programme or workstream.
Our teams provide support and advice to assist with:
- determining appropriate property or asset strategy to meet your corporate or service objectives
- guiding and supporting you through all stages of the programme, from stakeholder engagement to benefits realisation
- shaping and programme management of property and asset projects from inception to completion
- advice on procurement strategies to deliver programmes
- access to several construction supplier framework agreements that deliver cost effective, timely and well managed projects for public sector clients
- management of costs from initial funding bids through to final account
Available services include:
- Category and contract management
Managing suppliers and procurement to drive value
Our category development team procure and manage a diverse array of arrangements for construction or facilities management that offer the best value for our clients. The team is here to advise you how to get the best value from suppliers for all aspects of construction or maintenance and repairs. The team have been successful in generating partnerships with suppliers to drive continuous improvement of public sector projects and asset management, as well as industry improvements. This has been achieved through:
- setting joint best value targets (including cost, time, quality, creation of jobs and training opportunities)
- SME supply chain engagement
- carbon reduction
- diverting land fill
- Clerk of works
Overseeing safety and quality on the construction site
Our in-house team oversees health and safety and the quality of workmanship on all construction sites, ensuring that building plans and specifications are being followed correctly. The team provides invaluable strategic insights that ensure continuous improvement of the services in these areas. If you are looking for a qualified, experienced clerk of works for your project, a strategic view of health and safety, and quality assurance, we can act as a critical friend or additional resource.
- Cost management
We provide you with absolute cost certainty
Our cost management service controls, reviews and challenges project finances at all stages of a building project from inception to completion, and throughout the life of the building. Our dedicated and experienced team can offer you advice on all aspects of costing, including:
- fit out
- information technology installations
- engineering services
- civil engineering
- Project and programme management
Shaping projects and programmes to deliver great public value
Our team of qualified project managers, programme managers and planners bring their experience of shaping and managing multi-million pound construction programmes to ensure your project or programme is delivered through a one team integrated approach. The team works alongside our clients to scope projects and programmes that will deliver construction related outputs to meet and exceed expectations. The team have expertise in the shaping and delivery of transformation programmes and establishing programme management offices.
- Technical services
Peace of mind that quality and compliance is assured
We recognise that technical standards, assurance and risk management is important throughout the design and construction process.
Our highly experienced multi-discipline team provides advice, support and guidance relating to compliance, best practice, construction health and safety, quality inspections and accessible design. We are proud of the added value this brings as part of a fully integrated property service, ensuring that the building projects we deliver are safe, good quality and easily maintained throughout their asset life cycle.