Hampshire County Council Catering Services (HC3S)
Catering services for schools, venues, workplaces and attractions - serving 67,800 meals across 496 sites each day
Food to Flourish
Our nutritious school lunch helps children flourish by giving them the right balance of nutrients and energy to enhance concentration during afternoon lessons, in assembly or on the sports field. It contributes to building lifelong healthy eating habits that will allow them to flourish as their minds and bodies grow.
Our Food to Flourish Classroom is a suite of curriculum-based free teaching resources for our schools to use to engage pupils with healthy food.
From farm to fork, we care about everything we do
Work with us
- Every day brings a new challenge. The work is varied, fast paced and customer centred
- Gain invaluable knowledge by educating the next generation on the importance of a healthy balanced diet
- Work as part of a committed and enthusiastic team
- Develop your skills, receive training in Food Safety, Allergens, Health and Safety, Manual Handling and further developmental training if you are interested (e.g. NVQs)
- Great work life balance as lots of our roles are term time only