Hampshire County Council has increased the annual grant available for local projects, initiatives and organisations allocated by each county councillor, and brought forward the window for applications, in response to the Coronavirus outbreak. Full details of changes to county councillors’ grants.
If your grant funded project or activity has been affected by the coronavirus pandemic, please contact the grants officer responsible for the grant scheme that you have applied to for further guidance.
There are a number of other organisations offering funding during the crisis, and some good sources of advice, which are listed below.
- Grants Online - summary of funding opportunities
- Rural Services Network - summary of funding opportunities
- Arts Council England
- Heritage Fund
- Sport England - funding opportunity
- Hampshire and the Isle of Wight Community Foundation
- Solent Local Enterprise Partnership - matched crowdfunding
- Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust
- Government support for civil society - (announced 8 April 2020), managed through the National Lottery Community Fund
- Police and Crime Commissioner - COVID-19 Keeping Communities Safer Fund