Voluntary Car Scheme grant
- How much can I apply for?
Generally the grants are for funding up to £1000, but you may apply for more.
- When to apply
For grants of £5,000 or over, you can apply between 1 April and 31 December.
For all grants of under £5,000, your application must be received by 1 March.
- Who can apply?
Voluntary Car Schemes or Good Neighbours Groups who incur a shortfall as a result of providing a voluntary car transport service to the community which comply with the Good Practice Guidelines for Voluntary Car Schemes.
- What is funded
Grant applications will be considered for costs incurred during the current and previous financial years.
- Who can't apply?
- Individuals are not eligible for grants under this scheme
- Organisations which operate outside of Hampshire
- Organisations who are not a Voluntary Car Scheme or Good Neighbours Group
- What isn't funded?
- Payments for providing trips to hospital for appointments or treatment
- Transport services which are not available to the wider community
- Payment in advance as this grant stream applies to retrospective funding.
- Contact us
Community Transport Team
Economy, Transport and Environment Department
Elizabeth II Court West,
Winchester, SO23 8UD
Phone 01962 846785