NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Papermill Lane, Overton, Basingtoke between its junction with Kingsdown Lane and its junction with Raliway Bridge. (under the bridge)
2) Brahms Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Hatch Warren Way and its junction with Wagner Close.
3) Baymans Lane, Upton Grey, Basingstoke between its junction with Western Lane (Track) and its junction with Lees Hill.
4) Whitney Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Armstrong Road and its termination.
5) Salmons Road Footpath, Odiham, Hart between its junction with Salmons Road and its junction with Buffins Road.
6) Oakley Drive Footpath, Fleet, Hart between its junction with A323 Aldershot Road and its junction with Oakley Drive.
7) Braishfield Road, (North), King's Somborne, Test Valley between its junction with Parnholt Lane and its junction with Furzedowm Road.
8) Stockbridge Road, King's Somborne, Test Valley between its junction with New Lane and its junction with Hoopers Farm.
9) A3090 Pauncefoot Hill, (Cutters Barn), Romsey Extra, Test Valley from approximately 30 metres south of field entrance (Golden Larch Contracting Ltd) and a point 350 metres norththereof.
10) Upham Street, Upham, Winchester between its junction with Church Lane and its junction with B2177 Winchester Street.
1)3)4) None available
2) Hatch Warren Way, Wagner Close
5) Buffins Road, West Street, Salmons Road
6) A323, Rochester Grove, Albany Road, Oakley Drive
7) Furzedown Road, A3057, Bunny Lane, Upper Lower Street, Paynes Hay Road
8) A30, A36, A27, A3090, A3057
9) A36, A27
10) B2177, Ashton Lane, Street End, Belmore, Bigpath Lane, Church Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 15th July 2019 for a period of 18 months – except items 5,6 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388