NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Netley Road, Fareham between its junction with Hunts Pond Road and its junction with Cyprus Road.
2) Highnam Copse Lane/Copse Lane, Long Sutton, East Hampshire between its junction with Froyle Road and its junction with Froyle Lane.
3) Ford Lane/Empshott Green Lane, Hawkley, East Hampshire between its junction with Mill Lane and its junction with Noar Hill Common.
4) Lower Turk Street/Ashdell Road, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Crowley Drive and its junction with Turk Street.
5) New Road, Whitehill, East Hampshire between its junction with Petersfield Road and its junction with Forest Road.
6) Silver Street, Lymington and Pennington, New Forest between its junction with Sway Road and a property known as Plough House.
7) Cracknore Hard, Marchwood, New Forest between its junction with Cracknore Hard Lane and its termination.
8) Christchurch Road/Vectis Road Footpath, New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Millyford Close and its junction with Studley Court.
9) Furzey Lane, Beaulieu, New Forest outside property known as Smallwood.
10) Church Lane, Lymington and Pennington, New Forest between its junction with Daniel's Walk and its junction with St Thomas Street.
11) Church Lane, Boldre, New Forest between its junction with Royden Lane and its junction with Rodlease Lane.
12) Chesnut Rise, Eastleigh between its junction with Chesnut Avenue and its termination.
13) Dean Road, West Tytherley, Test Valley between its junction with Scouts Lane and its junction with Pilgrims Croft access road.
14) Beacon Hill Lane, Exton, Winchester between its junction with Shoe Lane and its junction with Warnford Road.
15) Queen Street, Twyford, Winchester between its junction with Finches Lane and its junction with High Street.
16) Manor Road, Twyford, Winchester between its junction with High Street and its junction with The Drove.
17) Pearson Lane, Compton and Shawford, Winchester between both junctions with Shawford Road.
18) Ibworth Lane, Wootton St Lawrence, Basingstoke between its junction with A339 Kingsclere Road and its junction with Woodgarston Lane.
19) Newtown, Tadley, Basingstoke between its junction with Newchurch Road and its termination.
20) Adbury Road, North Sydmonton, Basingstoke between its junction with Burghclere Road and its junction with Ecchinswell Road.
21) Red Lane, Bradley, Basingstoke between its junction with Bagmore Lane and its junction with Spain Lane.
1) Hunts Pond Road, Cyprus Road
2) Froyle Road, Well Lane, White Hill, Copse Lane
3) Noar Hill Common Road, Mill Lane
4) Crowley Drive, Windmill Hill, Turk Street
5) Petersfield Road, Conde Way, Malmsbury Road, Forest Road
6) Sway Road, Pitmore Lane, Marlpit Oak Road, Durnstown , Birchy Hill, Arnewood Bridge Road, Vaggs Lane, Silver Street
7)9)12)15)17)19) None available
8) Christchurch Road/Vectis Road Footpath, Glen Close, Western Avenue, Ellingham Road, Millyford Close
10) Daniel's Walk, Belmore Lane, Belmore Road, Stanford Hill, Sanford Road, Queen Street, St Thomas Street
11) Royden Lane, Rope Hill, Rodlease Lane, Church Lane
13) Dean Road, The Coach Road, Lockerley Road, East Dean Road, Moodys Hill, Rectory Hill
14) A32, Church Lane, Shoe Lane
16) High Street, Finches Lane, Queen Street, The Drove
18) Woodgarston Lane, A339
20) Burghclere Road, A339, Bishops Green, Ecchinswell Road
21) Red Lane, Southwood Farm Lane, Berrydown Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 22nd July 2019 for a period of 18 months - except item 8 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388