NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Coldharbour Lane, Romsey Extra, Test Valley between its junction with Lee Lane and its junction with A3057 Southampton Road.
2) Fullerton Road, Abbotts Ann, Test Valley between its junction with A343 Salisbury Road and its junction with Red Rice Road.
3) Penton Lane, Penton Grafton, Test Valley between its junction with The Grove and its junction with Saddlestones Farm.
4) Waters Green, Brockenhurst, New Forest between its junction with A337 and its junction with B3055 Grigg Lane.
5) Lyeway Road, Ropley.East Hampshire between its junction with Lyeway Lane and its junction with Lyeway Farm.
6) Crisspyn Lane, Horndean, East Hampshire between its junction with Murray Road and its termination.
7) Batts Corner, Dockenfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Dockenfield Road and its junction with the Boundary Road. (county border)
8) Hazelbank Close (Spur), Bramshott and Liphook, East Hampshire between its junction with Hazelbank Close (Head) and its termination.
9) Parkside Lane/Tegs Down Road, Ropley, East Hampshire between its junction with Old Park Road and its junction with Park Lane.
10) Park Road, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Queens Road and its junction with Closeworth Road.
1) Lee Lane, Lee Drove, A3057, Romsey Road
2) A343, Old Salisbury Road, Foundry Road, Sam Whites Hill, The Green, Red Rice Road, Fullerton Road
3) Penton Lane, Farm Lane, Penton Road, Weyhill Bottom, Penton Park, Back Lane
4) A337, B3055
5) Lyeway Lane, Hawthorn Road, Kitwood Lane
6)8) None available
7) Boundary Road, Fullers Road, A325, Dockenfield Road
9) Park Lane, Petersfield Road, A31,Old Park Road
10) Queens Road, Gravel Road, Closeworth Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 29th July 2019 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388