1) Frog Lane, Rotherwick, Hart between its junction with Mill Lane and its junction with The Street.
2) Malthouse Lane, Heckfield, Hart between its junction with Malthouse Lane (Fork) and its junction with Bar Lane (Part).
3) Bishopstoke Lane/Frog Road, Colden Common, Winchester between its junction with Stoke Common Road and its junction with Church Lane.
4) Staple Gardens, Winchester between its junction with Cross Street and its junction with High Street.
5) Trafalgar Street, Winchester for its entire length.
6) Airlie Road, Winchester between its junction with Christchurch Road and its junction with Cromwell Road.
7) Brewells Lane, Liss, East Hampshire between its junction with St Patrick's Lane and its junction with Reeds Lane.
8) Stodham Lane, Liss, East Hampshire between its junction with B2070 London Road and its junction with Andlers Ash Road.
9) Bones Lane, Buriton, East Hampshire between its junction with North Lane and its junction with Petersfield Road.
10) School Footpath (North), Titchfield, Fareham between its junction with A27 Southampton Road and its junction with School Footpath (South).
11) Forest Road, Bramshaw, New Forest between its junction with Woodside Bottom Road and its junction with Roger Penny Way.
12) Bagnum Road, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Charles's Lane and its junction with the entrance of Little Bagnum Farm.
13) Dawkins Way, New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Wessex Avenue and its junction with Furze Croft.
14) Cliffe Road (Spur), New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Cliffe Road (Spine) and its termination.
15) St Georges Crescent, Fordingbridge, New Forest between its junction with St Georges Road and its termination.
16) Love Lane, Romsey, Test Valley between its junction with Latimer Street and property number 10.
17) Keble Road, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh between its junction with Chalvington Road and its junction with The Crossways.
18) Meon Crescent, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh between property numbers 2 – 10.
1) The Street, Cowfold Lane, Reading Road, Mattingley Green, Hound Green, Odiham Road, School Lane, The Causeway, Basingstoke Road, Malthouse Lane, Spanish Green, Hartley Lane, Rotherwick Lane, Frog Lane
2) Bar Lane (Part), B3349, The Causeway, Basingstoke Road
3) Church Road, Fair Oak Road, B3037, B3354, Church Lane
4) Cross Street, Tower Street
5)12)14)15) None available
6) Lower Stanmore Lane, Stanmore Lane, Cromwell Road
7) St Patrick's Lane Rake Road, Reeds Lane
8) Andlers Ash Road, B3006, B2070
9) North Lane, High Street, Petersfield Road
10) Community Centre Footpath, Mill Street, A27
11) Ringwood Road, Chapel Lane
13) Furze Croft, Old Milton Road, Crossmead Avenue, Wessex Avenue
16) Love Lane, The Hundred, Linden Road
17) Keble Road, Bournemouth Road, Shaftesbury Avenue, Chalvington Road.
18) Meon Crescent (Loop)
DURATION OF ORDER: from 19th August 2019 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388