NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Cowleas Cottage, Awbridge, Test Valley between its junction with Saunders Lane and its termination.
2) Micheldever Road, Andover, Test Valley between its junction with Sheperds Row and its termination,
3) Lee Lane, Romsey Extra, Test Valley between its junction with A27 Southampton Road and its junction with Spaniards Lane.
4) Monxton Road, Grateley, Test Valley between its junction with High Street and its junction Grateley Drove.
5) Somborne Park Road, Little Somborne, Test Valley between its junction with B3049 Winton Hill and its junction with Winchester Road.
6) Winklebury Way Footpath running through West Ham Subway, Basingstoke between its junction with Green Way Footpath and Grafton Way Service Road.
7) Vyne Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Chapel Hill and its junction with Soper Grove.
8) Ash Lane, Silchester, Basingstoke for its entire length.
9) Church Lane, Bramshott and Liphook, East Hampshire between its junction with Telegraph Lane and its junction with Covers Farm.
10) Hanger Way Footbridge, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Hanger Way and its junction with Arnwood Walk.
11) Boyneswood Road, Four Marks, East Hampshire between its junction with Winchester Road and Five Ash Road.
12) Yarmans Lane, Upper Froyle, East Hampshire between its junction with Froyle Road and its junction with Ryebridge Lane.
13) Sotherington Lane, Selborne, East Hampshire between its junction with B3006 Selborne Lane and its junction with Bradshott Lane.
14) Mapledurham Lane (South Access), Buriton, East Hampshire between its junction with B2070 The Causeway and a point 80 metres north thereof.
15) Gascoigne Lane/Gilbert Street, Alresford, East Hampshire between its junction with A31 Winchester Road and its junction with Andrew's Lane.
16) Butts Ash Lane, Hythe and Dibden, New Forest between its junction with Roman Road and its junction with Arnwood Avenue.
17) Football Green, Minstead, New Forest between its junction with Bull Lane and its junction Dogbun Gutter.
18) Woodside, Minstead, New Forest between its junction with Road through Emery Down towards Stoney Cross and its junction with Newtown Road.
19) Those lengths of list Fordingbridge Road, Rockbourne Road, Road from Rockbourne Towards Whitsbury, Whitsbury, New Forest between their junction with Rockbourne Road and its junction with Whipps Hill.
20) A31 Alresford Road (Eastbound Dual Carriageway), Itchen Valley and Easton, Winchester between its junction with Percy Hobbs Roundabout and its junction with Ladycroft Roundabout.
21) A31 Alresford Road (Westbound Dual Carriageway), Itchen Valley and Easton, Winchester between its junction with Ladycroft Roundabout and Percy Hobbs Roundabout.
22) Footpath FP12 Searle's Hill, Twyford, Winchester between its junction with Old Rectory Lane and its junction with High Street (North to South)
23) Footpath FP12, Twyford, Winchester between its junction with Searle's Hill and its junction with Churchfields Road (East to West)
24) Whaddon Lane, Owlesbury, Winchester between its junction with Whites Hill and a property known as Lower Cottage.
25) Bishopstoke Road, Eastleigh between its junction with Station Hill and its junction with Chicken Hall Lane.
26) Coach Hill, Titchfield, Fareham between its junction with St Margates Lane and its junction with South Street.
27) Brewers Lane, Bridgemary, Gosport between its junction with Hawkins Road and its junction with Braemar Road.
1)2) None available
3) A27, A3057, Lee Drove
4) Grateley Drove, Skew Road, Grateley Road, Bush Farm Lane, High Street
5) B3049, Whitehall Road
6) Grafton Way, Worthing Road, West Ham Close, Footpath along West Ham Close, Footpath Along Euskirshen Way, Footway along Churchill Way West
7) Vyne Road, Queen Mary Avenue, Norn Hill, Gresley Road, Basing View, A3010, Alencon Link
8) Bramley Road, Byes Lane, Silchester Road, Bramley Corner
9) Telegraph Lane, Headley Lane, London Road, Church Road
10) Riverside Walk, Lower Mead, Hanger Way
11) Froyle Road, Ryebridge Lane
12) Red Hill, Five Ash Road, Lymington Bottom Road, Winchester Road
13) B3006, Bradshott Lane
14) Mapledurham Lane (North Access)
15) Swelling Hill, Kitwood Lane, Hawthorn Road, Lyeway Lane, Church Street, Vicarage Lane, A31,
16) Arnwood Avenue, Heatherstone Avenue, Corbould Road, Crete Road, Watermans Lane, Beaulieu Road, Roman Road
17) Football Green, Lyndhurst Road
18) Newtown Road, Stoney Cross Plain Road
19) Whipps Hill, Brickhill Road, Road Through Rockbourne, Bourne Cottages
20)21) A31, A272, A2, A31
22) Old Rectory Lane,High Street
23) Main Road, Longwood Road, Hazeley Road, B3335, B3354, B2177, Hurst Lane, Whaddon Lane
24) Searle's Hill, Finch's Lane, Churchfields Road
25) B3037, B3354, B3342, A27, A335
26) Bridge Street, Titchfield Road, Southampton Road, St Margates Lane
27) Whych Lane, A32 Fareham Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 2nd September 2019 for a period of 18 months – except items 6,10,22,23 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388