Notice of Marina Re-configuration and Dredging Operations at Swanwick Marina
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the second phase of marina re-configuration and dredging operations at Swanwick Marina will start during the week commencing 30 September 2019. The expected completion date for these works is 06 April 2020 but will be weather dependent. Associated fixed green lights marking the starboard side of the Main Channel may be temporarily extinguished throughout the period as work progresses.
2. All vessels involved will display the appropriate lights and shapes as required by the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea.
3. River users are advised to maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 68 for navigational broadcasts during these operations and navigate with caution in the vicinity of the vessels involved, particularly large spoil barges constrained by their draught, which may also transit the River during the hours of darkness.
4. Further information on these works can be obtained from the Harbour Office or by calling 'Hamble Harbour Radio' on VHF Channel 68.
5. Cancel this Notice 30 April 2020.
Marine Director and Harbour Master
Warsash SO31 9FR 23 September 2019
Contact:Jason Scott Marine Director and Harbour Master River Hamble Shore Road Warsash SO31 9FR