NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Frys Lane, Yateley, Hart between its junction with Coronation Road/Kevins Drive and its junction with Mill Lane.
2) Bottle Lane, Mattingley, Hart between its junction with A33 Reading Road/Basingstoke Road and its junction with B3349 Reading Road.
3) Gaston Lane, South Warnborogh, Hart between its junction with Lees Hill and its junction with Ford Lane.
4) Blenheim Road, Eastleigh between its junction with Desborough Road and its junction with Chamberlayne Road.
5) King George Road, Andover, Test Valley between its junction with Silver Birch Road and its junction with Mylen Road.
6) Belney Lane, Southwick, Winchester between its junction with Sheepwash Lane and its junction with Pitymoor Lane.
7) Bagmore Lane, Ellisfield, Basingstoke between its junction with A339 and its junction with Red Lane.
8) Green Lane, Ellisfield, Basingstoke between its junction with Berrydown Lane and its junction with Furzen Lane
9) Southwood Farm Lane, Ellisfield, Basingstoke between its junction with Berrydown Lane and its junction with Oak Hill Lane.
10) Brockenhurst Road C11, Brockenhurst, New Forest between its junction with Burley Road and a point 1000 metres south thereof.
11) Farringdon Road, Havant between its junction with St Albans Road and its junction with Littlegreen Avenue.
TEMPORARY SPEED RESTRICTION :
Winchester/Bournemouth Road, Chilworth, Test Valley temporary 40 mph speed limit will be imposed between its junction with Birch Road (National Speed Limit Sign) and its junction with entrance of Condor Office Solution (National Speed Limit Sign).
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES :
1) Mill Lane, Coronation Road
2) A33, B3349, Malthouse Lane, The Causeway, B3349, Hound Green
3) Ford Lane, B3349, Lees Hill
4) Chamberlayne Road, Factory Road, Desborough Road
5) Silver Birch Road, Ferndale Road, Mylen Road
6) Sheepwash Lane, Newlands Lane, Purbrook Heath Road, Mill Lane, Pigeon House Lane
7) A339, B3046, Berrydown Lane
8)9) None available
10) Road from Wootton Bridge to Old Station, B3058, Brockenhurst Road C11
11) St Albans Road, Littlegreen Avenue, Farringdon Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 14th October 2019 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388