NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Freegrounds Avenue, Hedge End, Eastleigh between its junction with B3033 St Johns Road and its junction with Freegrounds Avenue Spur.
2) Stoke Park Road, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh between its junction with Nelson Road and its junction with Drake Road.
3) Merryfield Farm, Sopley, New Forest between its junctions with Derritt Lane.
4) Royston Place, New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Becton Lane and its termination.
5) Main Road, Tadley, Basingstoke between its junction with Fairlawn Road and its junction with Skaters Lane.
6) Woodlands, Penwood, Basingstoke between its junction with Foxs Lane and its termination.
7) Byfleet Avenue, Old Basing, Basingstoke between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Linden Avenue.
8) Bottle Lane, Hartley Wespall, Basingstoke between its junction with A33 Basingstoke Road and its junction with B3349 Reading Road.
9) West Heath Road, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Prospect Road and its junction with B3014 Fleet Road/West Heath Roundabout.
10) Glebe Road, Headley, East Hampshire between its junction with Crabtree Lane and its termination.
11) Thurstons, Binstead, East Hampshire between its junction with The Street and its termination.
12) Holt Pound Lane (Metalled), Holt Pound, East Hampshire between its junction with A325 Farnham Road and to its termination.
13) Church Lane, Bramshott and Liphook, East Hampshire between its junction with Covers Farm entrance and its junction with Tunbridge Lane.
14) Mount Close, Winchester between its junction with Bereweeke Avenue and its termination.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES :
4)6)10)11)12)14) None available
1) B3033 St Johns Road, B3033 Lower Northam Road, Hobb Lane, Sherborne Way, Freegrounds Avenue
2) Nelson Road, Longmead Avenue, Drake Road
3) Derritt Lane
5) A340, A4, A339
7) Byfleet Avenue, Hatch Lane, A30 London Road
8) B3349, A33, Malthouse Lane, The Causeway, Odiham Road, Hound Green
9) B3014, Fernhill Road, Mayfield Road, Prospect Road
13) Tunbridge Lane, B3004, B2131, Church Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 21st October 2019 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388