NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Oakley Road, Bordon, East Hampshire between its junction with Beaufort Road and its junction with Coniston Road.
2) Wield Road, Beech, East Hampshire between its junction with Hattingley Road and its junction with Common Hill.
3) Gilbury Lane, Exbury and Lepe, New Forest between its junction with entrance of Eclipse and its termination.
4) Meadow Road, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Seymour Road and its junction with Meadow Way.
5) Furzley Common Road, Bramshaw, New Forest between its junction with Penn Common Road and its junction with B3079 Brook Hill.
6) Fryern Court Road, Fordingbridge, New Forest between its junction with Whitsbury Road and its junction with Flood Street.
7) High Street, Damerham, New Forest between its junction with West Park Lane and its junction with High Street. (Green Close Cottage)
8) Eling Lane, Eling, New Forest between its junction with Eling Lane and its junction with Jacobs Gutter Lane.
9) Ringwood Road-South Bound Exit Slip, Fordingbridge, New Forest between its junction with B3078 Southampton Road and its junction with A338 Salisbury Road.
10) A326 Totton By-Pass On-Slip, Totton, New Forest for its entire length.
11) Pardown, Oakley, Basingstoke between its junction with Hill Road and its termination.
12) Scouts Lane, West Tytherley, Test Valley between its junction with Tytherley Road and its junction with Dean Road.
13) Telegraph Road, West End, Eastleigh between its junction with B3035 High Street and its junction Beacon Road.
14) A3027 Bert Betts Way, Bursledon, Eastleigh between its junction with M27 Junction 8 Roundabout and its junction with Winhover Roundabout/Bursledon Road.
TEMPORARY SPEED RESTRICTION to impose a 40 mph temporary speed restriction on that length of the following road :
A27 Delme Slip Road Off (South-West Bound) between its junction with Delme Roundabout and a point 378 metres north-east thereof.
1) Oakley Road, Coniston Road, Beaufort Road
2) Wield Road, High Street, Roe Downs Road, Red Hill, Boyneswood Road, A31, B3047, B3046, Harrow Lane, Wallops Wood Lane
3)11) None available
4) Meadow Road, Broadshard Lane, Northfield Road, Seymour Road
5) Penn Common Road, B3079
6) Whitsbury Road, Road From Whitsbury Cross TowardsOutwick, Flood Street
7) High Street, Littlemill Lane, West Park Lane
8) Jacobs Gutter Lane, A326 Marchwood By-Pass, A35 Totton By-Pass, B3076 Rumbridge Street, Elimg Lane
9) B3078, Salisbury Road, A338
10) A35, A326 Marchwood By-Pass, A326
12) North Lane, West Tytherley, Dean Road
13) Beacon Road, West End Road, B3035
14) M27 Roundabout Junction 8, Dodwell Lane, Bursledon Road, B3033, A27
DURATION OF ORDER: from 28th October 2019 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388