NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Mayhill Lane, Swanmore, Winchester between its junction with Oxford lane and its junction with Cut Throat Lane.
2) Pitymoor Lane (Comphouse Common Bridge), Fareham, Winchester between its junction with Pidgeon House Lane and its connection to Comphouse Farm Bungalow.
3) Basing Road, Old Basing, Basingstoke between its junction with Swing Swang Lane and its junction with Cowdrey Heights.
4) Frogham Hill, Hyde, New Forest between its junction with Pentons Hilll and its junction with Hyde Lane.
5) Tichborne Way, Gosport between its junction with Fareham Road and its junction with B3334 Rowner Road.
6) Gomer Lane, Gosport between its junction with Stokes Bay Road (Roundabout) and its junction with Privett Road (Roundabout).
7) B2177 Portsdown Hill Road, Havant between its junction with Bedhampton Road (Roundabout) and its meeting with the County Border.
8) B2177 Bedhampton Hill, Havant between its junction with Bedhampton Road (Roundabout) and its junction with Havant Road (Roundabout).
9) Jubilee Road, Havant between its junction with London Road and its termination.
10) Ladybridge Road / Stakes Road, Havant between its junction with London Road (Roundabout) and its junction with Stakes Hill Road (Roundabout).
11) Ship Lane to Highgate Lane Footpath, Rushmoor, Farnborough between its junction with Ship Lane and its junction with Highgate Lane.
No Route Available 3)8)9)10)
1) Church Lane, Droxford Road, Swanmore Road, Oxford Lane
2) Pitymoor Lane B2177 Southwick Road, Portsdown Hill Road, Pidgeon House Road
4) Hyde Lane, Hern Lane, Frogham Hill
5) B3334, A32
6) Browndown Road, Privett Road
7) Portsdown Hill Road, Beverley Grove, Rectory Avenue, A2030
11) Ship Lane, The Chase, Highgate Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 25th November 2019 for a period of 18 months - except item 11 for a period of 6 months (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress). Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388