NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Almswood Road, Tadley, Basingstoke between its junction with Burnham Road and its junction with Priors Road.
2) Hackwood Lane, Cliddesden, Basingstoke between its junction with A339 Alton Road and its junction with Hiush Lane.
3) Hatch Lane, Old basing, Basingstoke between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Crown Lane.
4) Bullington Road, Norton, Test Valley between its junction with A30 Bullington Lane and its junction with Norton Lane.
5) Bickerley Road, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Christchurch Road (Roundabout) and its termination.
6) Walldown Road, Hollywater, Bordon between its junction with Liphook Road and its junction with Hollywater Road.
7) Buddens Lane, Mislingford, Winchester between its junction with Stoneover Road and its junction with A32 Wickham Road.
8) Barnes Close, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Rectory Road and its termination.
TEMPORARY SPEED RESTRICTION – To impose a 50-mph temporary speed restriction on the following road:
A331 Blackwater Valley Relief Road (North Bound and South Bound Carriageway), Farnborough, Rushmoor between Lynchford Road (slip on) and a point 1 mile north thereof.
ONE-WAY SUSPENSION – To impose a one-way road on the following road:
Kings Arms Lane, Ringwood the one-way restriction between Kings Arms Row and The Highstreet will be suspended for the duration of the works.
No available route (5(8
1) Burnham Road, A340, Almswood Road
2) Huish Lane, A30, A339
3) A30, A339, Gresley Road, Swing Swang Lane, Basing Road, Crown Lane
4) A30, Stockbridge Road East, Bullington Road
6) Hollywater Road, Liphook Road, Wallsdown Road
7) A32, Stoneover Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 2nd December 2019 for a period of 18 months (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress). Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388