NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Rear Access Road, Devon Drive, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh between both of its junctions with Devon Drive.
2) Rod Lane, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with B3347 Christchurch Road and its junction with Long Lane.
3) Bucklers Hard Road, Beaulieu, New Forest between its junction with Hatchet Lane and its junction with Lodge Lane.
4) Broughton Drove, Broughton, Test Valley between its junction with Horsebridge Road and its junction with Rookery Lane.
5) Whitmore Vale, Headley, East Hampshire between its junction with Hammer Lane and a point 600 metres south thereof.
6) Ivyhouse Lane, Thundridge, East Hampshire between its junction with Kings Lane and its junction with Privett Road.
7) Marsh Lane, Eversley, Hart between its junction with B3272 Reading Road and its junction with Firgrove Road.
8) A31 Alresford Road, Winchester (West Bound Carriageway and Lay-By) between a point 700 metres east of Temple Valley and another point 1400 metres west of Rodfield Lane.
9) Love Lane (Footpath), Kingsclere, Basingstoke between its junction with Love Lane and its junction with Longcroft Estate (Footpath).
10) A339 Ringway North / A339 Ringway East, including the A339 Ringway East (Slip), Basingstoke between its junctions with A339 Ringway North (Slip), A33 Reading Road and its junction with Gresley Road.
11) Swallick Farm Lane, Cliddesden, Basingstoke between its junction with A339 Alton Road and its termination.
TEMPORARY SPEED RESTRICTION – To impose a 30-mph temporary speed restriction on the following road:
M27 J9 Circulatory, Whiteley Way (115 metres north of Whiteley Way Roundabout), Hill Coppice Road (35 metres east of M27 Roundabout), Clove Acres (35 metres west of M27 roundabout), A27 Link Road (70 metres south of M27 roundabout), Parkway (150 metres west of Whiteley Way Roundabout) and Rookery Avenue (70 metres west of Whiteley Way roundabout).
No Alternative Route Available: 1)8)11)
2) Christchurch Road, Moortown Lane, Long Lane.
3) B3054, Main Road, Cripple Gate Lane, Lodge Lane
4) Rookery Lane, Horsebridge Road
5) Hammer Lane, Churt Road, Glayshers Hill, Grayshott Road, Headley Road, Whitmore Vale Road.
6) Kings Lane, Privett Road
7) B3016, A327, B3272
9) Longcroft Road, Newbury Road, Tower Hill Court, George Street, Love Lane
10) A339 (Slip – East), A33 (Roundabout), A339 (Slip – West), A339, A340, A3010, A339
DURATION OF ORDER: from 16th December 2019 for a period of 18 months, excluding item 3 which will be in operation for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388