NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Shallows Lane, Boldre, New Forest between its junction with Boldre Lane and its junction with Pilley Hill.
2) Spruce Avenue Footbridge, Waterlooville, Havant between its connection to Spruce Avenue and its connection to Stirling Avenue.
3) Witherbed Lane, Titchfield, Fareham between its junction with Barnes Wallis Road and its junction with Segensworth Road.
4) Rockpits Lane, Liphook, East Hampshire between its junction with Pratts Lane and its junction with Steep Marsh Farm.
5) B3349 Alton Road, Odiham, Hart between its junction with The Avenue and its junction with Dunleys Hill Roundabout.
6) Kingsland Road, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Ackender Road and its termination.
7) Woodgreen Road, Godshill, New Forest between its junction with B3078 Southampton Road and its junction with Brook Lane.
8) Stopples Lane, Hordle, New Forest between its junction with Hordle Lane and its junction with Dudley Avenue.
9) Rushmere Lane, Hambledon, Winchester between its junction with Hambledon Road and its junction with Harrow Gate Lane.
2) Stirling Avenue, Frendstaple Road, Spruce Avenue
3) Barnes Wallis Road, Southampton Road (roundabout), Segensworth Road
4) Steep Marsh Lane, Farnham Road, School Lane, Waterworks Road, Steep Hill, Church Road, Mill Lane
5) The Avenue, A339, A30, A287, B3349
7) Brook Lane, Road through Hale Purlieu, Tethering Drove, B3080, B3078
8) Stopples Lane, Ashley Lane, Everton Road, Hordle Lane
9) Rushmere Lane, Bury Lodge Lane, Hambledon Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 27th January 2020 for a period of 18 months, except item 2 which will have a duration of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388