NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Queen's Road, Fareham between its junction with King's Road and its junction with Western Road.
2) Forge Road, Bordon, East Hampshire between its junction with B3004 Forge Road and its junction with New Inn Fields.
3) Longparish Lane / Nuns Walk, Basingstoke / Test Valley between its junction with Paper Mill Lane and its junction with Paper Mill Farm.
4) A31 Farnham Road (Westbound), Bentley, East Hampshire between its junction with A31 Farnham Road (Slip-On) and The Surrey County Border.
5) Eastern Road (Footpath), Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Eastern Road and its junction with Old Lane.
6) A287 Fareham Road (Lay-by, Eastbound), Odiham, Hook for the entire length of the Lay-by.
7) A31 The Shrave (Lay-by, Westbound), East Hampshire for the entire length of the Lay-by.
1) King's Road, West Street, Heartlands Road, Western Road
2) New Inn Fields, B3004
3) Winchester Street, B3400, B3048, Southside Road
4) A31, Weydon Lane, A325, B3004, Mill Lane, Montecchio Way
5) Shawfield Lane, Shawfield Lane Footway, Ash Footpath, Old Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 3rd February 2020 for a period of 18 months, excluding item 5 which will be active for 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388