NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Woodington Road, Wellow, Test Valley between its junction with Tanner Lane and its junction with Ryedown Lane.
2) Vicarage Lane, Yateley, Hart between its junction with Vicarage Road and its junction with Chandlers Lane.
3) Queens Ride, North Baddesley, Test Valley between its junction with Ringwood Drive and its termination.
4) Penns Road, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Station Road and its termination.
5) Orchard Grove, Portchester, Fareham between its junction with Cranleigh Road and its junction with Sissinghurst Road.
6) Newtown Lane, South Baddesley, New Forest between its junction with Brook Hill and its junction with Shotts Lane.
7) Newnham Lane, Newnham, Basingstoke between its junction with Pyotts Hill and its junction with Old School Road.
8) Maddoxford Road, Botley, East hampshire between its junction with Netherhill Lane and its junction with B3354 Winchester Road.
9) Larcombe Road, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Borough Road and its junction with Nightingale Road.
10) Elm Lane Service Road, Havent between both of its junction with Elm Lane.
11) Crown Lane, Hook, Hart between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Newnham Road.
1) Tanners Lane, Salisbury Road, Mainstone, Pauncefoot Hill, Ryedown Lane, Gardeners Lane
2) Vicarage Road, Chandlers Lane
5) Orchard Grove, Cranleigh Road
6) Shots Lane, South Baddesley Road, Brook Hill
7) Old School Road, A30, Hatch Lane, Crown Lane, The Street
8) B3354, A334, B3055, Wangfield Lane
11) Newnham Road, Old School Road, A30
DURATION OF ORDER: from 17th February 2020 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388