NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Calcot Lane (including bridges), Curdridge, Winchester between its junction with Mill Lane and its junction with B3035 Botley Road.
2) Penrith Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Brambleys Drive and its junction with Worthing Road.
3) A327 Brickhouse Hill, Eversley, Hart between its junction with B3016 Coopers Hill and a point 200 metres North of Welsh Drive.
4) Shirley Holms Road, Boldre, New Forest between its junction with A337 Southampton Road and its junction with Pitmore Lane.
5) B3055 Mill Lane, Brockenhurst, New Forest between its junction with A337 Lymington Road and its junction with Balmer Lawn Road.
6) Mallards Road, Bursledon, New Forest between its junction with B3397 Hamble Lane and its junction with Woodlands Way.
7) Ively Road and Kennels Lane, Fleet, Hart between its junction with Ively Road East and West Roundabouts and its junction with Summit Avenue.
8) Finchdean Road, Rowland Castle, East Hampshire between its junction with Bowes Hill and a point 200 metres West.
9) Jubilee Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Beaconsfield Road and its junction with Southern Road.
1) Mill Lane, Netherhill, Netherhill Lane,Wangfield Lane, B3035
2) Sarum Hill, Winchester Road
3) A30, B3011, Bramshill Road, A327
4) A337, Road Across Setley Plain, Marlpit Oak Road, Pitmore Lane
5) A337, Balmer Lawn Road
6) B3397, Chamberlayne Road, Woodlands Way
7) A323, B3010, A3013, A327
8) Finchdean Road, Dean Lane, Finchdean Road, Magpie Road, Bowes Hill
9) Cliddesden Road, Fairfields Road, Council Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 2nd March 2020 for a period of 18 Months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388