Hampshire County Council are seeking a childcare provider with a proven track record, who is prepared to invest in a currently vacant community building. The premises are self-contained with an outside space and internal rooms large enough for at least 30 early years places. There is potential of expansion subject to planning approval. The building is available either for freehold purchase or a lease of initially 10 years. The successful provider needs to have a proven track record in delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage at good or outstanding Ofsted judgements and able to ensure the needs of individual children are met to achieve good outcomes for children.
The successful childcare provider will be expected to:
• Provide within the application clear project plans on any refurbishment/build or changes proposed and these will be required to be agreed before any work is commenced.
• Demonstrate they have sufficient funding resources and experience to project manage building development to meet EYFS requirements for Ofsted registration.
• Demonstrate evidence of a previous good or outstanding Ofsted outcome with sound business and financial management and a commitment to continuous improvement and staff development
• Provide a high quality and affordable choice of early years' service tailored to meet the needs of the local community which includes early years education funded places for eligible 2/3 and 4 year olds.
• Make a positive and safe learning environment where children's individual needs are met so that they can reach and exceed expected levels of progress and good outcomes
• Work in partnership with the local community, including New Forest Academy, Hampshire County Council as the premises provider and other local stakeholders
• Demonstrate a business plan to deliver affordable childcare services for a minimum of 5 years and with the expectation the service would continue for the period of any premises agreement.
• Start delivering services at an agreed time as soon as possible.
To view a map of the site please see attached document.
To book a place at one of the open days being held on 11 March 10-12 noon and 11 March 1pm-3.30pm and on 3 April, times tbc.
To request an application pack or for an informal discussion on this opportunity, please contact email@example.com. Only completed applications will be considered for this opportunity. All applications must be submitted electronically. All completed applications are required to be returned by 12 noon on 17 April 2020.
Contact:New Forest Local Office, Services for Young Children Hampshire County Council