NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Church Lane, Botley, Easleigh between its junction with Hamble Wood and its junction with A334 Mill Hill.
2) B3046 Farleigh Road, Cliddesden, Farleigh Wallop, Basingstoke between its junction with Broadmere and its junction with Church Lane.
3) Rear Access Road, Easleigh between 110 and 118 The High Street and its termination.
4) Cull Lane, New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Dearleap Way and its termination.
5) Satchell Lane, Hamble Le Rice, Easleigh between both of its junction with the High Street.
6) Wells Place, Easleigh between its junction with Mitchell Road and its junction with Wells Road.
7) Waterworks Road, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with School Lane and its junction with Kettlebrook Lane.
2) Garlic Lane, Beggarwood Lane, Cliddesden Lane, Woods Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 16th March 2020 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388