NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Shakespeare Road to Parham Road Footpath, Eastleigh between its junction with Shakespeare Road and a point 137 metres south thereof.
2) Dodwell Lane, Bursledon, Eastleigh between its junction with Blundell Lane and its junction with Oakhill.
3) Binsted Road, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Clays Lane and its junction with Montecchio Way.
4) Woods Lane, Cliddesden, Basinkgstoke 100 metres West from its junction with Cleresden Rise and 300 metres West of its junction with Farleigh Road.
5) Green Street, Kingsley, East Hampshire between its junction with Rookery Farm Lane and its junction with South Hay Lane.
6) Crondall Lane, Crondall, Hart between its junction with St Cross Road and its junction with Clare Park Hospital.
7) Vicarage Lane, Ropley, East Hampshire between its junction with Winchester Road A31 and its termination.
8) B3084 Romsey Road, Mottisfont, Test Valley between its junction with A30 Stockbridge Road and its junction with A3057 Greatbridge Road.
9) St Johns Street, Hythe, New Forest between its junction with The Marsh and its junction with The Promenade.
10) Whitemoor Lane, Copythorne, New Forest between its junction with A31 Romsey Road and its junction with Winsor Road.
11) Church Lane East/Church Road, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with B3007 Eggars Hill and its junction with B3208 Lower Farnham Road.
12) Chopin Road (Spine), Basingstoke between its junction with Chopin Road (Spur) and its junction with Haydn Road.
13) West Ham Close, Basingstoke between its junction with Worthing Road Roundabout and its termination.
14) Shaw Lane, Baughurst, Basingstoke between its junction with Bishopswood Lane and its junction with Baughurst Road.
15) A33 Reading Road, Sherfield-on-Loddon, Basingstoke between both of its junctions with Wildmoor Lane.
16) Marsh Court Road, Stockbridge, Test Valley between its junction with Cow Drove Hill and its junction with A3057 Stockbridge Road.
1) Shakespeare Road, Whyteways, Footpaths off Whyteways to re-join southern closure point
2) Dodwell Lane, Bert Betts Way, Providence Hill
3) Clays Lane,Wyck Lane, B3004, Paper Mill Lane, Station Road, London Road, Montecchio Way
4) Cliddesden Lane, Beggarwood Lane, Garlic Lane, Farleigh Road
5) B3004, A31, A325, B3004
6) Crondall Lane, Dippenhall Road, Montgomery Lane, Well Road, The Borough, Dippenhall Street
8) A30, A3057
9) New Road, South Street
10) A31, Pollards Moor Road, Winsor Road
11) B3208, Boxalls Lane, B3007
12) Chopin Road, Brighton Way, Haydn Road
14) Baughurst Road, Heath End Road,, A340, Mulfords Hill
15) A33, A339, A30, Griffin Way North, Reading Road, B3349, A33
16) Cow Drove Hill, A3057
DURATION OF ORDER: from 23rd March 2020 for a period of 18 months, excluding item 1 which will be in effect for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388