NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Meerut Road, Brockenhurst, New Forest between its junction with Waters Green and its junction with A337 Lyndhurst Road.
2) High Street, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Ordnance Road and its junction with Lower Farnham Road.
3) Institute Road, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Newport Road and its junction with Ash Road.
4) Arundel Road, Gosport between its junction with Southcroft Road and its termination.
5) Knightsbridge Lane, Ecchinswell, Basingstoke between its junction with Hyde Lane and its junction with A339 Newbury Road.
6) The Meads, Romsey, Test Valley between its junction with Rivermead Close and its termination.
7) Stratfield Road Footpaths, Basingstoke between its junction with Abbey Road and its junction with Stratfield Road.
8) The Furlong, Ringwood, New Forest Between its junction with Meeting House Lane and its junction with Stallards Lane.
TEMPORARY SPEED RESTRICTION – To impose a 40-mph temporary speed restriction on the following road:
A339 Alton Road, Winslade, Basingstoke between its junction with Longroden Lane and its junction with Bagmore Lane.
ONE-WAY SUSPENSION – To suspend a one-way road on the following road:
Willow Lane, Blackwater, Hart the one-way restriction between Green Lane and A30 London Road will be suspended for the duration of the works.
PARKING SUSPENSION – To suspend parking on the following road:
Station Access, Blackwater, Hart the on-street parking between Rosemary Lane and the roads termination will be suspended for the duration of the works.
1) Waters Green, Grigg Lane, A337
2) A323, A331, A3011, A325, A323
3) A323, Coleman Road, Newport Road
5) A339, Ecchinswell Road, Knightsbridge Lane
7) Abbey Road Footpaths, Upper Sherborne Road, Oakridge Road, Stratfield Road
8) B3347, Meeting House Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 30th March 2020 for a period of 18 months, excluding item 7 which will be in effect for 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388