NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Church Way West, Basingstoke between its junction with West Ham Roundabout and its junction with Thorneycroft Roundabout.
2) Sugar Lane, Andover, Test Valley between its junction with B3048 Longparish Road and its termination.
3) B3349 Alton Road, South Warnborough, Hart between its junction with Lee's Hill and its junction with Froyle Road.
4) Tower Hill, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with St. Christopher's Road and its termination.
5) B3014 Cove Road One-Way (Northbound), Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with B3014 Cove Road One-Way (Southbound) and its junction with Hazel Avenue.
6) Lower Bordean Farm Lane, East Meon, East Hampshire between its junction with A272 Winchester Road and its junction with High Cross Lane.
7) Hern Lane, Fordingbridge, New Forest between its junction with A338 Ringwood Road and its junction with Ringwood Road.
ONE-WAY SUSPENSION – To suspend a one-way road on the following road:
Gosport Lane, Lyndhurst, New Forest the one-way restriction between A35 High Street and Schrubbs Hill Road will be suspended for the duration of the works.
1) B3400, Roman Way, Roman Road, A339, A340
3) B3349, A287, London Road, Ringway South, A339, The Avenue
5) Victoria Road, A325, A327, Southwood Road
6) A272, High Cross Lane
7) A338, Ringwood Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 15th June 2020 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388