NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Whiteley Way (Northbound), Whiteley, Winchester between its junction with M27 Junction 9 and its junction with Parkway South Roundabout.
2) A336 Southampton Road Layby, Netley Marsh, New Forest on its north side for its entire length.
3) Maddoxford Lane, Botley, Eastleigh between its junction with Netherhill Lane and a point 250 metres West.
4) Merton Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Kingsclere Road and its junction with Lancaster Road.
5) Woburn Avenue Footpath, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junctions with footpaths connecting to Blaise Close and Wilton Court.
6) South Baddesley Road, Boldre, New Forest between its junction with Sowley Lane and a point 50 metres West.
7) Windmill Road, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Redan Road Roundabout and its junction with A323 High Street.
8) Stoke Lane, St Marybourne, Test Valley between its junction with B3400 London Road and its junction with A343 Newbury Road.
9) Cross Lane, Bishops Waltham, Winchester between its junction with Ashton Lane and its junction with Stakes Lane.
10) Flexford Lane, Sway, New Forest between its junction with Barrows Lane and its junction with South Sway Lane.
11) Shavard Lane, Corhampton, Winchester between its junction with A32 Warnford Road and its junction with Shavard Farm.
12) Eling Lane, Totton, New Forest between its junction with Rose Road and its junction with B3076 High Street.
1) A27 Segenworth Link, A27 Southampton Road, A3051 Botley Road, Yew Tree Drive, Rookery Avenue
3) Wangfield Lane, Botley Road, Station Hill, Mill Hill, Winchester Street, Maddoxford Lane
4) Kingsclere Road, Sherborne Road
5) Blaise Close, Woburn Avenue, Wilton Court
6) South Baddesley Road, Lymington Road, Main Road, Beaulieu Road, Walhampton Hill, Undershore Road, Lisle Court Road
7) A323, Redan Road
8) A343, A3093, B3400
9) Ashton Lane, B2177, Stakes Lane
10) Barrows Lane, Silver Street, South Sway Lane
12) Rose Road, Bartram Road, Totton Bypass, Rumbridge Street
DURATION OF ORDER: from 22nd June 2020 for a period of 18 months, excluding item 5 which will be in active for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388