NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Straight Lane, Overton, Basingstoke between its junction with B3400 London Road and its junction with Polhampton Farm Road.
2) Barnes Lane, Fareham between its junction with Allotment Road and its junction with Regents Gate.
3) Olivers Battery Road South, Olivers Battery, Winchester between its junction with Downlands Road and its junction with Old Kennel Lane.
4) Chalky Lane / Church Lane, Dogmersfield, Hart between its junction with Pilcott Road and its junction with A287 Farnham Road.
5) Forest Road, Bramshaw, New Forest between its junction with B3078 Roger Penny Way and its junction with B3079 Brook Hill.
6) Road From Lyndhurst Road To Harley Lane, Bramshaw, New Forest from its Left-hand Junction onto Penn Common Road.
7) The Street, Old Basing, Basingstoke between its junction with Redbridge Lane and its junction with Church Lane.
8) East Martin Road, Martin, New Forest between its junction with A354 Blandford Road and its junction with Martin Road.
9) Victoria Road, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Grosvenor Road and its junction with Station Road.
10) Gordon Road, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Victoria Road and its junction with Birchett Road.
1) Polhampton Farm Road, Station Road, B3400
2) A27, Brook Lane
3) Downlands Road, Olivers Battery Crescent, Compton Way, Southview Road
4) A287, Crondall Road, Pilcot Road, Pilcot Hill
5) B3078, B3079
7) Basing Road, Swing Swang Lane,Great Binfields Road, Bracken Bank/great Binfields Road Footpath, BartonsLane, Pyotts Hill
8) A354, Martin Road
9) Grosvenor Road, Birchett Road, Station Road
10) Gordon Road, Birchett Road, Station Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 6th July 2020 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388