NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Dale Road, Stubbington, Fareham between its junction with Queens Crescent and its junction with Beresford Road.
2) Meon Road, Titchfield, Fareham between two points 900 metres and 1500 metres West of its junction with Knights Bank Road.
3) Union Lane, Droxford, Winchester between its junction with Northend Lane and its junction with Park Lane.
4) Sweethills Crescent, Whiteley, Fareham between its junction with Camargue Close and its junction with Oldenburg.
5) Hill Street, Netley Marsh, New Forest between its connection to Ridge Lane and a point 100 metre south of Ridge Lane.
6) The Drive, Gosport between its junction with Brookers Lane and its junction with The Parkway.
7) Rowlands Castle Road/Treadwheel Road, Rowlands Castle, East Hampshire between its junction with Havant Road and its junction with Dean Lane.
1) Queens Crescent, Beresford Road
2) Meon Road, Triangle Lane, Posbrook Lane, Coach Hill, Bridge Street, Titchfield Road, Bells Lane, Crofton Lane, Hill Head Road, Cliff Road
3) Northend Lane, A32 High Street, Park Lane
4) Yew Tree Drive
5) Ridge lane, A3090, A326, A36
6) Brookers Lane, Carisbrooke Road, The Parkway
7) Dean lane, Finchdean Road, The Green, Redhill Road, B2149
DURATION OF ORDER: from 29th June 2020 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388