1. Notice is hereby given, in accordance with Section 19(1) of the Education and Inspections Act 2006, that Hampshire County Council intends to make a prescribed alteration to POULNER INFANT SCHOOL, North Poulner Road, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 3LA (category of school – community) with effect from 1 September 2020.
2. The PAN for the school is currently 60. It is proposed that the age range for the school is lowered to enable preschool children aged 2/3 and 4 year olds to attend. The governing body of the school is seeking to take on the management of the on-site community preschool to deliver 26 preschool places for children aged from 2 years.
3. The current capacity of the school is 180 and will be unaffected by the proposal. The current number of pupils registered at the school is 176. The current admission number for the school is 60 and is not affected by the school taking on the preschool which will be a separate capacity of 26 on the implementation of this proposal. There are no costs associated with this proposal.
4. This Notice is an extract from the complete proposal. Copies of the complete proposal may be obtained from Martin Shefferd, Strategic Development Officer, Children's Services Department, EII Court North, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 8UG; telephone 0370 779 4892; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Within four weeks from the date of publication of these proposals, any person may object or make comments on the proposal by sending them to Martin Shefferd, Strategic Development Officer, Children's Services Department, EII Court North, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 8UG; telephone 0370 779 4892; e-mail: email@example.com