Notice of Piling Operations at Warsash Sailing Club and Hamble Point Marina
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that replacement piling operations at Warsash Sailing Club and Hamble Point Marina will start during the week commencing 05 October 2020. These works will be complete by 20 October 2020.
2. All vessels involved will display the appropriate lights and shapes as required by the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea.
3. River users are advised to maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 68 for navigational broadcasts during these operations and navigate with caution in the vicinity of the vessels involved which may also transit the River during the hours of darkness.
4. Further information on these works can be obtained from the Harbour Office or by calling 'Hamble Harbour Radio' on VHF Channel 68.
5. Cancel this Notice 31 October 2020.
Marine Director and Harbour Master
Warsash SO31 9FR 01 October 2020
Contact:Jason Scott Marine Director and Harbour Master River Hamble Shore Road Warsash SO31 9FR