NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) North Close, Lymington, New Forest between its junction with Gosport Street and a point 80 Metres South-West.
2) Basingstoke Road, Upton Grey, Basingstoke between its junction with Cleves Lane and its junction with Thursden House.
3) Oakmount Avenue, Eastleigh between its junction with Oakmount Road and its termination.
4) Beech Way, Basingstoke between its junction with Elmwood Way and a point 170 Metres North.
5) Bridgefoot Path, Havant between its junction with A259 Havant Road and a point 300 Metres South.
6) A272 Winchester Road, Langrish, East Hampshire between its junction with Bordean Lane and a point 150 Metres South.
7) Berrydown Lane, Nutley, Basingstoke between its junction with College Lane and its junction with Southwood Farm Lane.
8) Shalden Lane, Shalden, East Hampshire between its junction with The Avenue and its junction with Shalden Farm Lane.
9) Abbotts Road, Eastleigh between its junction with Monks Way and its junction with Friars Road.
10) Cole Henley Road, Whitchurch, Basingstoke between its junction with Cole Henley Link Road and its junction with Ashley Warren.
11) Peach Hill Lane, Crawley, Winchester between its junction with Hacks Lane and its junction with Crawley Road.
1) Gosport Street, Cannon Street, North Close
2) Church Street, Bidden Road, Deptford Lane, The Street, Nateley Road, Greywell Road, A30 London Road, Huish Lane, Hackwood Lane
4) Beech Way, Elmwood Way, Oaklands Way, Beech Way
6) A32, West Meon Road
7) Axford Road, Southwood Farm Lane, Red Lane
8) The Avenue, Lasham Road, Gravel Pit Lane, Basingstoke Road
10) Cole Henley Road, Kingsclere Road, B3400, Lynch Hill Park, Dances Lane, Newbury Road
11) Stockbridge Road, Crawley Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 7th November 2020 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388